We can offer single or two part stackpacks depending on your requirements and the stack height of your boat. Our standard stackpack design is a single section product, which starts behind the mast, and has a gusset sewn in at the front to protect the mainsail from the elements. We would highly recommend this over the two part version, however are happy to work to your requirements.
The below features are standard on all of our stackpacks:
- The main/central zip is covered with a binding on each side to protect it from UV damage, as well as helping to prevent water ingress
- Mesh base to prevent the build up of water and facilitate drainage
- Reef zips instead of slots cut into the stackpack
- Roll up clips for club racing or extended cruising to reduce chafe on lazyjacks
- Extra stiff ocean racer batten
- Integral batten pockets
- Re-enforced lazyjack take off points
- Removable/integral awnings upgrades available
Stackpacks With Side Awnings
To help with sun and rain protection in the cockpit we can include either removable or integral side awnings.
For those customers who do not require a stackpack we can produce a sail cover to suit. These covers include a mast collar, vertical zip down the front of the mast and webbing/clips to seal the cover under the boom.
- UV and weather-resistant
- Unaffected by sunlight UV(ultraviolet) radiation
- Unaffected by weather including water or saltwater
- Will not rot or decay